This intricately detailed Anvil Aerospace Arrow model kit comes with 54 pieces and is designed with versatility in mind for you to display as you like.
Model size with wings in flight mode and landing gear retracted
Length - 173mm (6.8")
Beam - 123mm (4.8")
Height - 45mm (1.8")
Can’t decide between swooping flight or landed mode? It doesn't matter, this model kit comes with the pieces (and magnets) to allow you to interchange at will.
- Two sets of tail wings (folded and unfolded),
- Two main wing connectors to allow you to magnetically mount the wings in either mode,
- Two sets of landing gear,
- Pilot ladder (deployed and undeployed),
- Open or closed clear canopy,
- Custom waterslide decals.
- The ejector seat even slides in and out like it should.
Your 1:100 scale Limited Edition Model Kit will be one of only 500 Anvil Aerospace Arrow's manufactured by JR Design & Fabrication.
It comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity and numbered hologram. There's even a corresponding hologram on your box sleeve for next level display purposes.
Your Model Kit comes with a printed build tutorial booklet but under tutorials you will find a wealth of resources to help and inspire you.
- Scaffolding/support removal
- Assembly instructions
- Paint references
- Inspiration from community painters
JR Design & Fabrication Ltd is a licensed vendor for Star Citizen merchandise. This product is produced in accordance with that agreement. Content from Star Citizen used with permission of Cloud Imperium Rights LLC and Cloud Imperium Rights Ltd.
JR Design & Fabrication are proud to display the Made in Britain marque, which can only be accredited to businesses that sell goods which have been manufactured or have undergone a final substantial change in Britain before sale. All elements of this JRDF product have been manufactured in the United Kingdom.