These rules (“Rules”) apply to the 2021 Painting Competition (“Contest”) carried out by JR Design & Fabrication Ltd and their affiliates. Please read these Rules carefully. By submitting a Contest Entry, you accept and agree to these Rules. If you do not agree to these Rules, any Contest Entry submitted by you will be invalid and you will not be eligible to participate in the Contest or win a prize.
- To participate in the Contest you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and reside in a jurisdiction where the Contest and your participation is legally permitted. Employees of JRDF and of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, partner of the Contest (if any) and each of their immediate family members and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win.
- Unless otherwise specified, Contest entries must be submitted beginning 7 January 2021 and ending 31 March, 2021 at 2359 UTC as indicated by these Contest Rules and as adjusted or amended in any follow-up announcements related thereto, including (the “Announcement”). An entry will not be valid if not submitted within the Duration.
Participation and Entry
- To submit a Contest Entry, you must submit a post to one or more of the Submission Venues indicated in the Announcement satisfying all of the requirements within the Announcement as well as these Rules.
- Each unique submission constitutes a Contest Entry as long as all the individual and applicable criteria are met for both the submission and its content as well as any other requirements for the post as indicated in these Rules or the Announcement.
- Each Contest Entry is associated with the Participant who submitted it. Group submissions on behalf of more than one person (including player organizations) are not permitted and will not be considered.
- A Contest Entry must be submitted by the individual who created it; submitting a Contest Entry that was created by another person, in whole or in part, is grounds for disqualification of all entries.
- Submission Venue - a submission can be made during the Contest Duration to the location or locations indicated in the Contest Announcement. Submissions made to any other venue, site, or location other than those specified in the Announcement will not be considered.
General Entry Requirements
- A Contest Entry must feature an official JRDF Star Citizen (R) model. At least one photo in each entry must include your numbered JRDF certificate as proof of authenticity.
- Participants are welcome to submit multiple entries with the rule of 1 model per entry (up to 4 pictures per model) or a 30 second video. Participants may however only win one prize.
Conditions of Participation
- By entering any Contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and to abide by JRDFs decisions relating to the Contest which are final and binding. If a winner accepts a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name, image, likeness, photograph, voice, and biographical material for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by JRDF, in perpetuity and in any and all media now or hereafter devised without any further compensation, notification, or permission, to the extent admissible by applicable law. For their consideration as Contest Entries, you agree that your postings of your submissions including all their materials and content are your own.
Determination of Winner
- Within five (5) days after the end of the Contest Duration, RSI staff (the “Judges”) will select three (3) winning Entries for the round from among the eligible Contest Entries based on style, quality, originality, and rule adherence, and the winner will be the respective Participant submitting said Entry. While a Participant may make multiple entries, any given Participant may have at most one winning Entry during the entire Contest as a whole.
- Eligible Participants who submit winning Contest Entries as determined by the Judges will be awarded one of three Gift Voucher Prizes for use in the JRDF online store. £250, £150, £50. Limit one prize per winner.
- Winners will be notified via email or social media direct message after determination by the Judges. Winners will be announced on social media within 30 days of competition closing.
- Any breach of these Rules by you may disqualify you from participation in any Contest or receiving prizes. JRDF may, at its option, disqualify you from participation if you have previously won a prize or been disqualified from any contest, sweepstakes, competition, or other promotional offering held by JRDF. Any Participant who submits a Contest Entry that they themselves did not create or contribute to may be disqualified from the Contest. Submissions that contain material or content in violation of the JRDF Terms, that fail to adhere to the requirements within these Rules, or is fraudulent in any way may also be disqualified.
- In the event of the disqualification of a winner or his or her associated Contest Entry(s), RSI may, at its option, select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries submitted to the Contest during its duration.