This intricately detailed Anvil Aerospace Carrack Expedition model kit comes with 67 pieces and is designed with versatility in mind for you to display as you like.
Model size with wings in flight mode and landing gear retracted
Length - 252mm (10")
Beam - 148mm (6")
Height - 60mm (2.4")
Can’t decide between swooping flight or landed mode? It doesn't matter, this model kit comes with the pieces (and magnets) to allow you to interchange at will.
- Accurate bridge interior cast within tinted resin
- Two sets of scanner arrays to allow you to magnetically mount the arrays in either mode,
- Two sets of landing gear, (deployed and retracted)
- Garage Ramp (deployed and undeployed),
- Open or closed Hanger Door,
- Custom waterslide decals.
Tinted Clear parts for the option for makers to internally light the model.
- 38 page Instruction book with beautiful artwork.
- Two 1:500 Pisces One in landed and one in flight mode
- One 1:500 URSA rover
Your 1:500 scale Limited Edition Model Kit will be one of only 500 Anvil Aerospace ACarrack's manufactured by JR Design & Fabrication.
It comes with a hand-signed certificate of authenticity and numbered hologram. There's even a corresponding hologram on your box sleeve for next level display purposes.
Your Model Kit comes with a printed build tutorial booklet but under tutorials you will find a wealth of resources to help and inspire you.
- Scaffolding/support removal
- Assembly instructions
- Paint references
- Inspiration from community painters
JR Design & Fabrication Ltd is a licensed vendor for Star Citizen merchandise. This product is produced in accordance with that agreement. Content from Star Citizen used with permission of Cloud Imperium Rights LLC and Cloud Imperium Rights Ltd.
JR Design & Fabrication are proud to display the Made in Britain marque, which can only be accredited to businesses that sell goods which have been manufactured or have undergone a final substantial change in Britain before sale. All elements of this JRDF product have been manufactured in the United Kingdom.