The MISC Freelancer MAX variant is for those who prize increased cargo capacity over everything else. Combine that additional storage with MISC’s unrivalled dependability and reputation, and you can see why the MAX is the preferred transport for many independent haulers in the Empire today.
With facilities for a maximum crew of four, the MAX is perfect for both short and long-range system trading. Celebrate MISC's mighty hauler with this 1:200 scale kit model of the Freelancer MAX.
Your Kit Model comes with 47 intricately and accurately modeled pieces featuring panel lines and greeble to bring you a real-life high fidelity Star Citizen model.
- Interchangeable landing gear on magnets (included) to display model in flight or landed mode.
- Laser-cut Star Citizen® branded display stand included for flight mode.
- Interchangeable side door with ladder and poseable rear door.
- Joined gimbling side turrets with four replaceable size 3 Omnisky IX
- Hand-signed certificate of authenticity.
- Waterslide decals for adding those final details.
Your Model Kit will be one of a limited run of 500 MISC Freelancer MAX 1:200 Model Kit. It comes with a signed & numbered certificate and for next level collectability your box sleeve includes a corresponding holographic numbered sticker.
Kit is packaged in a magnetic closure box with bespoke foam inserts.
Your Model Kit comes with a printed build tutorial booklet but under tutorials you will find a wealth of resources to help and inspire you.
- Scaffolding/support removal
- Assembly instructions
- Paint references
- Inspiration from community painters
JR Design & Fabrication Ltd is a licensed vendor for Star Citizen merchandise. This product is produced in accordance with that agreement. Content from Star Citizen used with permission of Cloud Imperium Rights LLC and Cloud Imperium Rights Ltd.
JR Design & Fabrication are proud to display the Made in Britain marque, which can only be accredited to businesses that sell goods which have been manufactured or have undergone a final substantial change in Britain before sale. All elements of this JRDF product have been manufactured in the United Kingdom.